Monday 13 February 2017

Valentines day xoxo

I hope you find a better man
I hope you love him more than you want to admit
I hope he whisks you away, hand in hand.
I bet he’ll give you joy that’s firm and true
I bet he’ll slip inside you, pleasures of a sinner
I bet he’ll put the drive in your dreams like a knight, shining ardour.

I hope he take you out for fancy dinners
I hope he takes you places in his fancy car
I hope you wait for his reply till midnight, then text him franticly till daylight.
I know you’ll think about him non-stop, his face runs through your brain, blinding motion
I know you’ll call him right after work, the thoughts seep everywhere, vast ocean
I know you’ll tell him how your feeling, how your heart with rapidity is beating blood around your chest if you cut a vein, the blood would gush out more emotion than you could ever hope to express.

I hope the phone glares in your face
I hope the ring runs on till you hang up
I hope your inbox becomes an empty place.
I want you to stay because you need him, no want
I want you to have arguments over the code to his phone
I want him to do wrong, then you love him more and love yourself less.

I hope when you see him you’re on edge
I hope when he sees you he looks away
I hope his voice will haunt your dreams, as it echoes “I love you” rhythmically.
I hope he dumps you through the phone
I hope you spend the nights alone
I hope your heart sinks low like the tears on your face.

I want you to bury your head in your pillow
I want you to bury your feelings to no avail
I want him to date a new bitch within a week.

I think about you every second.



Dedicated to jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment