Wednesday 5 October 2016

A start of a collection: the drone

To begin this i want to say, Hi! This is my blog i'm mainly going to be using this as a platform to submit hold and develop my writing. Anyone who comes here is welcome to simply read, Comment on or critique my work as long as it is helpful i am not fussed. Anyway this is my first post of a section of writing feel free to enjoy!

I Drones lone moan
Drone woke up. Slide out of bed like drone does
What a drone won't do is not beyond me or you
Because we all think or do what the lone drone do-
No does because drones like a worker bee
Slowly shifting with a buzz blended with a background
Chitter chatter turns to fuzz-
Wait fuzzy, when words don’t fit to form drone finds it
Funny, like his t-shirt worn un-un-ironically
The design is so absurd it makes him feel solemn
See the drone isn't like the rest
He wears a black shirt to show he’s best-
Bestial is what I meant to say
 See the lone wolf has a dress code of its own

But the one in sheep's clothing this time it's the drone.

No comments:

Post a Comment