Thursday 10 November 2016

Cold cant Cover, Frost will fade

I crawl out my bed, the light is gone are my eyes even open? God, I can’t tell. the absence of light keeps me lost in my safety. As I leave the womb of comfort the ice digs into my knees, forcing me to halt my pace the feeling of loss perhaps an ex-lover's embrace. A lonely state that’s soon replaced, by those whose shoal I’ve been assigned, I say shoal why? Not only are we out of our depths, no longer are we in familiar waters, while we start at three, Non-disclosed comradery. Now we three bump into four more, battalions on a field of a glacial war. Where now is that grip I once felt from that icy witch, I know now that her barks worse than her bite, tundral bitch. This harsh reality of a constant solidarity surrounded by thousands of living things but all refuse to be seen. I shuffle slow still growing myself, big steps wide world. Where do we go now? Go back, maybe. Light draws in but the fog won't lift it rolls down the hills as the wind roars “leave” we don’t belong here that much is clear. I see the figures in the trees, the rustle of the leaves. This witch is like my anguish which is lost inside my thoughts, madness. The pain that hurts you most is the one you know is coming. Everything i feel is like a songbirds humming, the emotion it evokes is subjective at most, even hearing one note should draw out of us, hope. Were surrounded by infinities of things and beings you and me and the detail of it all is what draws out some beauty. Two held hands, a true horizon, the sun breaks out like the kindness inside, mutters of offers and other such talk a family linked in an early morning walk. I’m not stumbling now, my pace is brisk the dawn has broken no more shadows in the mist, just like the paranoia the veil is lifted as it rises with our spirits I see all the wonder we’ve been gifted.

Footnote: stuck in a forest for a few days one of pieces im working on for my uni course but i felt like uploading it in a more rough state as it has a bit more honesty too it.
~ Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment